“It’s Getting Hot in Here”
a play on words to the growing concern of global warming that is causing erratic weather patterns and affecting people, nature and animals. We also keep on top of green news and sustainable tourism.
Follow us on
Information on the air that we breathe, animals, plants and the soil beneath our feet, and how to maintain their optimal health.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Make Your Journey
Greener With Our Green Tips!
Guilty about your carbon footprint? Fret not, we are on top of all the latest and greatest ways of living a fun life without doing too much damage!
- 5 Quick & Easy Green Cleaning Tips For Every HomeNobody likes house chores, and there is only a handful of people who actually love …
5 Quick & Easy Green Cleaning Tips For Every Home Read More »
- Go Green or Go Home: 5 Simple Tips to Live More SustainablyLiving sustainably is more important than ever as our planet continues to be damaged by …
Go Green or Go Home: 5 Simple Tips to Live More Sustainably Read More »
- 5 Eco-Friendly Laundry TipsLaundry day is dreadful for a lot of people. But the fact that you end …
We aim to educate lovers of travel on the best long-term
practices for tourism, so that it’s a greater net positive for
local employment and our often fragile nature.
- 5 Eco Friendly Summer Vacation TipsSummer is right around the corner, and it’s time to explore the world! Summer is …
- 3 Tips for a Sustainable VacationIf you’re planning a trip this fall, sustainability might not be on your mind. One …
Veganism / Plant-Based
Gravitating more towards a plant-based diet is one of the best things you can do for the planet. It’s also kinder too and can be healthy if planned accordingly.