RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy) is a new way of treating personal issues. It was developed by Marisa Peer and won 13 awards in 2018. The creator is well known for her hypnotherapy skills in the UK, was voted the best UK therapist by Men’s Health magazine. RTT is a different treatment, as it combines different types of therapies with hypnotherapy. RTT is highly effective as it gets to the root of a problem quickly (one or two sessions are usually enough). After the therapy, the patient needs to listen to a recording daily for about three weeks to help ingrain any new habits.
It is important to note that the following bodies endorse RTT:
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- The National and International Council of Psychotherapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- The International Institute of Complimentary Therapists
- The American Board of Hypnotherapy
- The International Association of Complementary Therapists.
Under what circumstances can RTT be used?
RTT is used for a broad range of physical issues and emotional distress. It has been proven to be successful in dealing with types of phobia, chronic diseases, depression, anxiety, kinds of motivation, and fears like stage flight.
How does Rapid Transformational Therapy work?
RTT can be referred to as a hybrid therapy. This is because it combines some principles from hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP, and Behavioral Therapy, which lead to quicker results as compared to other forms of therapy.
How does Rapid Transformational Therapy change habits?
RTT has shown to deliver total change from emotional, physical, and kinds of psychological pain by restructuring the beliefs, values, practices, and emotions that are stored in the subconscious part of the brain. Rapid Transformational Therapy does this by disconnecting the neural connections in the brain and replacing the negative patterns and beliefs.
What differentiates RTT from other forms of therapy?
- It works quickly, thus eliminating the need for many therapy sessions because a single session can deliver the results.
- Through its ability to restructuring the neural pathways, it changes your outdated beliefs and negative behavioural patterns. Through this, there is the formation of new behaviours and beliefs.
- Rapid Transformational Therapy delivers a complete change from emotional and psychological pain deep in the subconscious mind to a whole new thing.
Why choose RTT over other therapies?
The advantages of choosing an RTT therapist over any therapists are:
- An RTT therapist will rewire your mind for success, thus enabling you to set new and better life goals.
- An RTT therapist will help you reconnect with the confidence that you once had.
- An RTT therapist will help you discover the deep cause of the issue you are experiencing.
- An RTT therapist will enable you to get hold of your lost power and self-worth.
- An RTT therapist will help you do away with beliefs that have held you back.
- An RTT therapist will help you change some interpretations and beliefs that have affected you.
- An RTT therapist will help you change interpretations you have attached to events that occurred in the past.
In conclusion, I would advise anyone to go for RTT without any fear when they feel like they need it. The points above are enough justification.