Want to pack for a surf trip? Don’t forget you womens rashies when out at the beach.
Packing for a much looked forward to and anticipated surf trip? In amongst grabbing the bikini and beach clothing, spare a thought for packing the rashie womens. Why you ask will you need such an item? Because it not only protects you from the sun, it can also be the best beauty accessory you put in your suitcase. Here are 5 really good reasons why putting that item in your bag s a really good idea.
- Sun protection: It goes without saying that sun protection is so important these days especially as the sun’s rays are getting stronger and more damaging. Did you know that the Cancer Council is now predicting that 2 out of 3 Australians will have some type of a skin cancer by the time they are 70 years old. This is alarming statistics and minimizing your chance of becoming one of them can be as easy as covering up with a womens rashie when out in the sun. In fact, when you are in the water, the suns rays are more damaging due to the reflection off the waves and you can end up with double the dose of UV rays on your skin.
- Helps stop premature aging: this one is a no brainer in this day and age when most of us are obsessed with trying to slow down the aging process and stay looking younger and healthier for longer. UVA rays re associated with causing the premature aging due to how they penetrate the skin at a deeper level. This causes damage to the cells which then causes wrinkles and sun spots. The unfortunate thing with UVA rays is that they are prevalent all day long, as long as the sun is up and it does not make a difference if the day is cloudy or sunny.
- Doesn’t take up much room in the suitcase: Ok – here is an argument for those of you who are happy to say that they have got no room in their suitcase left. These womens rashies Australia scrunch down to practically nothing and can be tossed in the corner of the suitcase. They also weight practically nothing – maybe 200 grams? The best thing is that when you get to the other end, simply pull it out and it will be ready to wear.
- Looks great on: There are so many rashie womens which are both fashionable and functional. Simply put, they look great on and even resemble active wear. These designs fit well, have been designed to flatter and have some fabulous on-trend prints which will make you look fabulous and chic on the beach.
- Dry’s quickly: If you are planning to go swimming or do water activities whist at the beach, the best news is that these tops re so easy to dry. Simply take it off, lie it flat somewhere in the shade and you will find in a matter of minutes that it is ready to be put back on. So easy to be sun protected these days!